Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Fridge/Cupboard

As I look through my fridge and cabinet, I can think of ways that these things represent different aspects of my personality. Starting off with my fridge, all I have is about 5 energy drinks, a sprite bottle, and doggy bag of some food my roommate got. The energy drinks are a good start because it shows my addiction to caffeine. I stay up late most nights either hanging out with my friends or doing homework, so i go through a ton of soda and energy drinks most days to keep me up during the day. The doggy bag represents me being a pretty easygoing guy because my roommate left it there before break so it's nasty now, but I'm not mad about our fridge smelling bad because he just forgot, it's not a big deal.


When I open up my cabinet, I have 45 grocery swipes worth of groceries. This is because on the last day of finals last quarter I still had all these swipes left so my roommate and I went to Marketplace and managed to burn all of them. This shows I'm a procrastinator because I pushed off using these swipes by going to other places to eat, and had to grab all these groceries last minute. Because almost all this food is junk food, it shows that I kind of eat what I want whenever and don't really care about how bad it is for me. I guess this could translate into that I try not to care about what people think of me, I just let myself be as I am and I don't change who I am for other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment